* I rode my bike to work on two extremely flat tires, and let me tell ya, it was HARD WORK! By the time I realized they were flat, I was already half way there and was too late to turn back. Dumb plan.
* I bought my first bike pump and things are looking up.
* Nyle and I took a quiz from a book called "The MANual" in the Hardcover Cafe and I found out that I am 40% attracted to "bad boys". Nyle, surprisingly, is only 30%. Go figure.
* I got 2!!! letters from Nathan... I mean Elder Morris... on July 7 because of the mail being backed up from the 4th of July. Letters are always an exciting event in my life.
* I moved all of my furniture from the upstairs of my house to the downstairs (by myself) because with no AC and the physical laws of hot air rising, my room was becoming a solar-power oven. The main floor is much much cooler, and side benefit of moving all my stuff... I threw away a lot of junk, and donated generously to the D.I. I'm feeling very- decluttered.
* I finished my second week of playing Mother Hen. Things are still going great.
* Tonight I hung out with a whole big group of girls I met online... a sort of waiting for a missionary support group. I'd never met any of them before, and it was all together a very un-Jamilyn-ish thing to do. But besides all of the 19 year old girl DRAMA, I had lots of fun, and met some great new friends.
* I saw my old client, my very favorite, and most challenging client, dear Karen, at a coworkers wedding reception this weekend. It was SO good to see her. I miss that little stinker. But I don't miss chasing her down the street at 4 in the morning.
Life is good folks. Life is good.
1 comment:
I am so glad you ride your bike like I do! Not cool about the flat tires though.. I think I should probably invest in a bike pump as well. Yeah I am way excited to see Bryce! I am going to look up his tour and see if he is going to be in Michigan.. I will keep you posted on that one for sure!
Post a Comment