Monday, April 27, 2009

ABC


Tagged on Facebook...
Answered on blog.  

A - Age you got your first kiss: 15... or We can erase that one in our minds and really say 18.

B - Band listening to right now: if I WERE listening to a band, today I feel like listening to The Rocket Summer

C - Crush: Nathan Matthew Morris.  A perpetual crush. 

D - Dad's name: Blake D. 

E - Easiest person to talk to: Nathan, Mom, Lynsie

F - Favorite ice cream: Pistachio Pistachio.  Also pear and coconut sorbet

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: cinnamon gummy bears.  YUM.  

H - Hometown: Taylorsville UT

I - Instruments: piano and cello.  It's kind of a big part of my life.

J- Junior High: Bennion Jr.High

K- Kids: someday when I learn patience.  Then perhaps 2 polite children who will always be clean and quiet.  LOL.  

L - Longest car ride ever: In 4th grade I drove with my mom from Utah to Wyoming and then straight to Texas, then back to Utah.  It was totally fun and a sequence of life defining moments spent with my mom.  

M - Mom's name: Gae Terenna 

N- Nicknames: James, Jay, Jay-Z, Jammers (only Zach), Lyn

O - One wish: To know how the future will turn out

P - Phobia[s]: failure, spiders (wimpy, I know). If I watch even a mildly scary movie, I'm way scared of the dark, and scary noises and every little thing for at least a week. 

Q - Quotes: Current favorite "What in heck, Anne!" said by Gilbert in Anne of Green Gables.  Also from Little Women "Your potatoes.... Heeeerre!" and the Office "Lord, beer me strength!"  

R - Reason to smile: Semester is over, spring is here, and the summer is full of optimistic possibilities! 

S - Song you sang last: Oh Yikes, I don't remember.  I always mindlessly sing along to what ever song is going on in my life.  I bet it was from my ipod "best of Michigan" mix though.  Probably a Daisy May something or other.  

T - Time you woke up today: 5:00 am.  Had to catch an early flight HOME!!!  

U - Unknown fact about me: I'm actually really an FBI agent.  

V - Vegetable you hate: Sprouts.  gross gross gross.  Might as well go eat grass.  

W - Worst habit(s): eating things that make my tummy hurt, wasting time, worrying about silly things, leaving my shoes everywhere, procrastination.  

X - X-rays you've had: left hand... BROKEN!  Besides that... just dentist x-rays and stuff.  

Y - Yummy food: ALL food!  I LOVE food.  Pears, pasta salad, PB and J, oatmeal cookies, grilled salmon, cafe RIO!!!!

Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius. Today's horoscope... "It's up to you to push your friends to communicate in more meaningful ways." Come on friends, communicate!!  :) 

4 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Cute list. By the way about the kids. I don't think I will ever completely be patient and I don't think they will ever be clean and quiet. But somehow I am not totally insane.

Ashley said...

No, no, YOU communicate!! Like, you know, telling your bestest friends that you're freakin' two miles away from them! How have we not hung out yet?! That's it, I'm calling you in a minute...

Zaq said...

JAMMERS! I love that I got mentioned, and I'm the only one who calls you that. Give some love to the 801 for me.

kthnxbai

Evelyn said...

FBI Agnet, I am leaning so much...... HAHA