Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY

New Upstairs Apartment
with New Roommate
New Job Training
New People to meet
and names to learn
Used $20 comfy chair from craigslist
New amazing discovery... 
and Wii Fit
New tunes and 
New balance games
New nephew on the way
July rainstorms
Saturday bike rides
Maybe a New Letter
in my New mailbox?
Unstuck Lock
Un-wobbly toilet seat
Un-leaky faucet
A good friend
Snickerdoodles
Girl Scout Cookie IceCream
Grapefruit
Gloria
Being in Love
and Being Alive!

These are things that are making me HAPPY!




7 comments:

Nikki said...

love you... and miss you... please come to utah soon!

The Beckstroms said...

Thanks for the pics! And of course we would love to have you for Thanksgiving, that would be the best. We could try out some fun and festive recipes! Glad your new apartment is so great, we saw pics from your mom's trip.

Anonymous said...

I concur with Nikki!

Annnnd I LOVE Pandora.

Bonnie said...

I love your bloooog.

Cassee said...

I really love this :)

Here And Happy! said...

You blogging is making ME happy! I'm glad you're playing the "glad" game! It's easier to be here and you there when you seem chipper. Is Michigan on the way to New Hampshire? I'm letting myself get used to the idea of April... :0)

Here And Happy! said...

Oh, and Pandora is THE BOMB! (That means really really good, right?)