Thursday, August 20, 2009

(500) Days of Summer

(500) Days of Summer
(506) Days without Nathan
(18) Days till school starts


Okay.
I LOVE this movie.

And it's a CRAZY lot like my life has been since November 2008.
Weird to watch bits of your own life on screen.  With the person you've shared those same bits of your life with sitting next to you in the theater.
I had no idea it would be more like (500) days of Jamilyn.

I would like to own this movie.
And the soundtrack.

6 comments:

Cassee said...

Isn't this movie just magic? Freaking adored it. I want the soundtrack too!

Ashley said...

Glad you liked it! I've been recommending to every person I
ve met since Sundance in, what, February? So great! I need to see it again...

Mrs. Douglas said...

I LOVED this movie also!

Adam B said...

How lucky to have another 3 weeks (almost) of summer left. I just defended and passed my thesis so I am officially Master Beckstrom :) I only said that because of your "Master Francis" who is the only "Master" I know of. Hope she isn't reading this...:) Orientation was this week for me and I am currently at Mom and Dad's for the day. I fly home (to NH, that was weird...first time I have called it home and not NH) tomorrow first thing in the morning to start my classes Monday. Wish me luck!

Here And Happy! said...

Thanks for the recommendation...I'm always good to go with an endorsement.

Anonymous said...

my favorite part of this movie was the car chase scene