Monday, September 23, 2013

Clementine, Who Do You Look Like?

Our Sweet Clementine is due in just about 5 days and I'm crazy excited! 
I had a dream a few nights ago about her being born, and I kept trying to get a good look at her to see what she looked like, but my dream wouldn't let me.  (Do your dreams ever do annoying things like that?  Like you have the most delicious-looking food but you can't taste it?)  But ever since that dream, I have been a little bit preoccupied with the idea of what, and more importantly WHO, this little girl will look like.  

So here are our options.  This is what the gene pool is bringing to the table.  And within the next five days... or so... we get to take a good look at her- without dream interference.  

Will she be a concerned little Nathan with big round eyes and turned down ears?


Or a pale little Jamilyn with little eyes and Grandpa Beckstrom's nose?  


Or maybe she'll be a red head and look completely and exclusively like herself.  
Either way, I can't wait to find out.  

4 comments:

Elisa & Josh said...

I'm so excited for you two. Good luck with your labor and everything. I'm sure she'll be beautiful!

Grandma Susie said...

Can't wait to meet the new "Little Morris"! Tomorrow's a good day....have her tomorrow!!

Melissa K. said...

It will be exciting to see who your baby will resemble! So excited for you Jamilyn!

Erin the Mom said...

J, you look so much like our babies! Or they look so much like you. Looking at this picture of you, that's what Ammon's smile looks like today.