1. Earlier to bed and earlier to rise. Still striving for health, wealth, and wisdom, so I'm putting this one back on the list. To be more specific, I'm aiming for sleep from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
2. Exercise daily M-F. At 7:15 am. Cause I could use the extra endorphins, and with a scheduled time, I'm WAY more likely to do it. And Nick says it will help my lymph system too. Who knew?
3. Get a 4.0. I'm not giving up on this idea. And this semester, without any music theory classes, I just might be able to do it. But I learned my lesson the hard way last semester, and even though I'm striving for 4.0, I still need to put cello studies before academic studies. Cause really, that's what's gonna get me the job someday.
4. Practice bare minimum of 4 hours a day. Every day. No exceptions. And track my practice hours. And make goals. And plan my practice well. This is going to be a productive cello semester, dang it!!
5. No wasting time online until cello practice and homework is done. Sweet and simple.
6. Read the scriptures and pray every single day.
7. Reduce drama. Don't stress. Be happy. Find joy.
Yay Spring semester 2009! I'm feeling strong and ready. It's gonna be good!
6 comments:
Hey JamiLyn "WANT SOME CHICKEN"?? So happy I ran into you. You are one of the cutest things under the sun.. I LOVE your goals you have set.. You've always had your head on straight.. Tell your Mom hello for me.. I sure miss you guys. My blog is private but would love for you guys to have access if you want.. email me at deena@vanausdal.net Sure hope you remember who I am!!
Love ya
Deena Knudsen VanAusdal
Good luck on those goals! They sound WAY hard to me.. but then again I stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning and sleep untill noon.. haha.. I loved the "reduce drama". EVERY girl needs that on her list.
Um...number 7 is four goals. Is that allowed?
You were so close but yet so far during the holidays. Thank heavens for Sundays...I am glad I got to see you then...Did Braden ever get to see you? Probably not.....glad you made it back to Michigan...with all of your challenges!
Thanks for writing on my blog! of course, I really miss orchestra and Dalton and I really miss you. I'm feeling better now. I'm glad Elder Morris loved my letter! I'll look forward to getting his reply. :) I'm glad you're doing well... good luck with the music!
James!
I had no idea you had a blog...well any who I thought I'd drop in to say hello. Hope you're doing well. :)
Post a Comment