Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quotes

"Throw me a rope to hold me in place,
Show me a clock for counting my dayyyyyys down,
Cause every thing's easier when you're beside me,
Come back and find me,
Cause I feel alone."

-KT Tunstall
From "Throw me a Rope"


And also...
"I'll be home for Christmas!"

:)

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Will he really be home for Christmas?

Here And Happy! said...

I love you JZ. I'm SO pumped that you're coming for pre-Christmas. I'm even more glad that you want to. Give me a list of artists with good words k? You always find the best ones. More you.

Jamilyn said...

No Autumn, I'LL be home for Christmas. Or... actually, the week before Christmas, but it's better than nothing. :)

And then 97 days later, Nathan will be home for Easter. :) :) :)

Emily said...

YAY!!! James, I miss you! So so so stoked to see you for christmas. Are we drawing names for secret family gifts? Have you heard from anyone about it? I guess I should check with Erin, Adam and Taya-boo. If we do it on Thanksgiving we'll have mom or dad tell you who you get, k? GHOSTWRITER!!!

Adam B said...

Hi. That's all, just hi.

lynsie said...

that is awsome james, I hope I can get feeling good enough to see uoy in utah. Iam so excited to see you again.