
Dear Family (* especially secret sib, who ever you may be*),
As promised, here are some ideas for things that I've thought about maybe wanting for my birthday or Christmas this year. I'm not saying that I expect any of these things, but I'd sure appreciate anything that comes my way with love. Ideas are from a range of prices and life categories. If you have an idea that's not on the list, I'm pretty sure I'd love that too. Love you guys, and MISS YOU! Can't wait to be home for the Holidays!
Hugs,
Jamilyn
PS- Other family members with blogs should do this too... you know... cause your secret sibs or daughter might want ideas too. :)
IDEAS:
Cello Strings:
500 Days of Summer (DVD release date- December 22, 2009)
Pear Sauce- like from Bishops Storehouse :)
Snow Boots- or something similar. Size 7 (aren't the light blue ones cute?)
Fun Jamilyn-ish sweaters or socks
I like Anthropologie
and jcrew
and banana republic
and Target
and Shade
etc.
My toes would really love a new pedicure!!
Scrapbook stuff to get me exited to finish Nathan's scrapbook before April
Or an itunes gift card
or sharmusic.com gift certificate
Tom's Shoes- For a good cause. Probably size 6.5. I also really like these ones!!
Or plane tickets for home!!! That's the best present yet. Thank You! And see ya soo soon.
XO
4 comments:
At least you know what you want!!!
This is really useful Duck. Thanks a bunch! Love you too--can't wait!
Tom's shoes.......funny somebody elase likes those around here as well! Hopefully we will see you during the holidays!
i want a g string too
Post a Comment