Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Will's Wisdom


A million thanks to Bekah Blackner.
She's one of my favorite people in the world,
And this is one of her favorite YouTube videos.
She recommended it to me,
and I'm recommending it to you.
It was exactly the inspiration I needed tonight
to get my unmotivated and lazy self
into the practice rooms
to make my dreams come true.
Pause the Christmas music and watch this video.
Tell me what ya think.

7 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

Wow. Bottle this!

Stephanie said...

Holy heck I loved it. I loved it so much that a bunch of the quotes are on my bathroom mirror... and I stole it from my blog... Sorry...

Well I love you. Thanks for sharing this and making me want to do better. I love ya!

Adam B said...

Thanks for sharing...here's to greatness!

lynsie said...

hay james
happy 3, 3, 3
that movie was awsome its nice to see that some people who are out there znd famous are setting a good example...
i miss you AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A DAY TOMORROW.

lynsie said...

woops i guess all this medicine i am on is getting to me i ment to say i hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow

Elisa & Josh said...

That was very inspiring. I love Will Smith. Thanks for sharing Jamilyn. :)

FreeJukebox said...

I love Will Smith, and I think he's very wise and inspiring. But I thought it was missing something. He never said anything about God or the Holy Spirit, or spirituality in general. I thought he would mention something about that. I think relying on yourself is playing a dangerous game. I think everyone needs God (or whatever they believe in) to help them through because eventually, humans will let each other, and themselves, down.