Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Previously Unseen Photos of N and J

I swear I've looked at the same 130 or so pictures that I have of Nathan and me more than a billion times over the past two years. It's what I do on lonely nights, or when I want to remember fun times, or even when I think I might have forgotten the exact color of his eyes.

What an unexpected surprise it was today for BFF Lynsie to email me a sweet e-card full of pictures of Nathan and me from her camera that I've never seen before. Fresh moments for me to remember!! Different memories and looks and locations.

Betos!
Hiking Antelope Island


And Halloween 2006!

Thanks, Lyns! That card was exactly what I needed today! AND the best part is there will be brand-spankin'-new pictures of us together this weekend! Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH...can't wait!

Kylie said...

That is probably one of the things I am most excited about. I am so sick of looking at the same pictures over and over again!

lynsie said...

yay I am so glad that you got it I was hoping that you would and i was hoping you had the same highschool email. i called ashley and she had the same one. anywaysi am so glad that you got it. good luck on friday .

Here And Happy! said...

Ha ha! Do you have the same billion pics I have? I might be able to scrounge up a few new views too, for the right price! Hold on for a really memorable weekend. See you soon!

Autumn said...

So cute :)

Staci said...

best halloween ever. good luck with things this week. i'm cheering for you!! love you, baby james. hugs!