Monday, July 26, 2010

Status Updates

You're probably all familiar with the spot on Facebook that asks "What's on your Mind?" Now, there are some Facebookers who are fanatical about giving the world a play-by-play about what they think, what they're up to, or what's going on in their universe. I'm not really that kind of Facebooker. But today, I think I could be that kind of blogger. Here's what's "on my mind."

Jamilyn is tired of housesitting big slobbery dogs for no pay. Three more weeks??
Jamilyn is happily studying theory and harmony for Doctoral Entrance Exams. geek.
Jamilyn wishes that registering for UofU classes was as fun and easy as registering for wedding gifts.
Jamilyn is excited to finally go to a school with a football team worth cheering for!
Jamilyn would like to find an apartment in the avenues for less than $500 a month before December. Likely?
Jamilyn loves Nathan's new Toyota "Cororra." Hip hip hooray for dependable cars!
Jamilyn successfully baked a blueberry cheesecake- from scratch.
Jamilyn is getting excited for Katie's wedding. But more excited for the bachelorette party!
Jamilyn is experiencing her first sunburn of the summer. Blast this pale skin!
Jamilyn is having a hard time justifying $90 wedding shoes. But she really wants them.
Jamilyn just passed her two year anniversary of living a (mostly) vegetarian lifestyle. Woot to feeling great!
Jamilyn misses cashew curry hummus from the Kzoo People's Food Co-op.
Jamilyn is excited for new audition music to learn! Bring it on, Brahms!
Jamilyn and Nathan took a self-guided tour through Anniversary Inn. Ha ha ha ha.
Jamilyn particularly likes the "Mysteries of Egypt" room. :)
Jamilyn wants to go running. But fears she would die of heat stroke.
Jamilyn is excited for Glee to start again.
Jamilyn thinks Inception is STELLAR! "an idea is like a virus..."
Jamilyn remembers when she had 60 free movie passes. Good gig.
Jamilyn is proud of her lover for doing so well in school this semester. mwah!
Jamilyn thinks teaching cello is great. But she misses performing. Quartet soon please?
Jamilyn likes teaching students who practice.
Jamilyn thinks it's SUPER lame that Michigan has a summer full of amazing thunderstorms directly after she leaves.
Jamilyn LOVES thunder!!
Jamilyn thinks it would be rad if no one ever had to work, and we could all hang out outside together all day long doing adventurous things.
Jamilyn is free as she'll ever be!

Blog friends, Please feel free to "like" or comment on any of those that strike your fancy. :)

8 comments:

Lara said...

I like the one about the football team! Yay for the Utes!!!

The Beckstroms said...

I like them all! But I must say, GO UTES!! Yes on the wedding shoes, it's only your wedding day once (but I can be dangerous to talk to about shopping :) where in the world did you get those movie passes and my family is dying to hear you play the cello...any performing coming up soon?
We love you guys! and we loved Silver Lake too :)

Rudi said...

We watched four big, slobbery dogs for a week once (and were paid well for it) and it was awful. We'll never do it again. Especially after I discovered twenty piles of poop in the basement (there's a picture of it on my facebook somewhere).

Anonymous said...

All of your thoughts are fun for me to read what is going on in your head......I am glad that somebodies life is full of fun!!!!

Here And Happy! said...

I can't believe that after all I've taught you, that you would really "root for a Ute!" But this aside, your blog makes me happy. Your thoughts make me happy. Am I clingin'? You betchya!

Ashley said...

RE: running with heat stroke. Come run with me at 6:45 in the a.m.! It's perfect running weather! And the perfect running place (Liberty Park).

Zachary said...

I totally just bought some cashew curry hummus at the co-op 2 days ago.
It's gone.

Lilliana Felicity said...

Inception was incredible!