Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love in the Leaves



This is a sneak peak of a sneak peak of our Bride and Groom pictures taken last Friday. We haven't gotten the proofs back yet, and I'm really excited to see more, but you can check out a few on the James Erick Photography blog.

I'm really glad we caught the autumn leaves before the snow started drifting down. Seems like we were just in time. But man, it's a beautiful world we live in!

8 comments:

Dee said...

You are beautiful. Also, I love your dress.

Elisa & Josh said...

I love them!

Adam B said...

Ooh La La! Who is that beautiful girl? The pics look great and I love your cage veil. How fancy!

Ashley said...

Fun! I love the one in the waterfall. Such a cute couple...

Teea Lamb said...

You are so beautiful! Loved all the pics!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!!! Love the leaves.

Micah Mae said...

Love Love LOVE your pictures!!! You look incredible! And your dress is amazing! I'm so happy for you!

Stef said...

I love these pics so much! I had always wanted bridal pics in the fall leaves but that is hard when you get married in May.
They are beautiful, you guys look amazing!