Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hot Kool Aid

Everyone that I live with has contracted death by chest cold.
Nathan's got it too.
What do the sickies want to drink?
Hot Lemonade.
So I make it for them.
And it reminds me of a seriously awesome Youtube video.
One of my favorite things to say to Nathan lately:
"I MADE THIS... FOR YOOOOU!"


They'll have their hot lemonade.
I'll keep sippin' Airbourne.
And we'll all be healthy and happy for finals and wedding.
I hope.

Watch the video. :)

2 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

I'm laughin' all day! We are a mess, you're right. More airbourne for me please, and make it hot!

Christy Szekely said...

So I thought I would share this moment with you. I work at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum right now, and in our new history gallery we have a kool-aide stand.

The other day, I was walking past the kool-aide stand, and this little 8 year old girl said in a Brittish accent, "Mum, want some hot kool-aide? MUM, I MADE THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"

Do you think she's seen this video?? I sure do!