Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Congraduation!

Last Saturday, our sweet little Samson graduated from PetSmart puppy class, along with his darling friends Magnus the rottweiler, Ginny the yellow lab, and Kai the mini schnauser .  

He can (almost always):
-Sit
-Lay Down
-Wait
-Stay
-Leave it
-Drop it 
-Walk Fast
-Walk Slow
-Shake Hands
-Roll Over
-Come

Even though I feel like I look similar to Jaba the Hut in this picture, I'm going to post it anyway, because little Samson in his graduation cap is just so cute.  



5 comments:

Erin the Mom said...

Congraduation to my children's favorite puppy! (Jabba the Hut? Whatever, J. You are always darling.)

Grandma Susie said...

Way to go, Samson!! Carlee's dog, Champ, could use some obedience reminders. Since they have moved to their new house, he has become down right naughty!! Keep posting, Jamilyn. I love keeping track of you and "little Morris"!

Godfrey's said...

Wahoo!! Go Samson! :)

Katie said...

He's such a cute dog! I want to see him perform all his tricks soon!

lynsie said...

i responded to your comment on katies blog about biking