Did you know that March 14 is International Pi Day? Like the number in math 3.14...
In Jr. High, there was a guy in a lot of my classes named Carlos Santana (no kidding!) who had memorized pi out to the twentieth digit or something like that. I think of him every time I think of pi.
And I also think of PIE!
Did you know that on Wednesdays, Village Inn gives away free slices of pie when you buy a meal or a drink?
Did you know that this year, the stars aligned and Pi day and free pie Wednesday were on the same day?
One free slice of warmed up cherry pie for me
And one free slice of coconut cream for Nathan
And that's how I failed Lent.


2 comments:
Ha ha ha! This was a fun post, and I LOVED your ending. "...And that's how I failed lent." You're so fun, J.
:) Wish we could have made it! I didn't even know there was such thing as "Pi Day"!
We won't miss it next year!
Post a Comment