My catch phrase for the year 2010 is........ Takin' The Reigns. I foresee many changes coming in the next year or so. I'm gonna graduate from WMU, perhaps audition for DMA programs, move back to Utah, perhaps get married, perhaps set up my own grown-up private cello studio, perhaps take professional auditions, perhaps... And with all of these changes coming up, it's going to be important for me to make decisions that will be the best for me. Making hefty decisions is HARD for me. I'd rather just take advice from a bunch of people, and let their opinions sway me into a choice. But 2010 is time for that to stop. Indeed I will listen to wise council from people who know and care. But also, I need to learn to assertively make wise choices for myself. So this year, I'm takin' the reigns! Not letting other people's thoughts or happiness determine my future. It's not going to be easy for me AT ALL. But it's important. I'm on the brink of becoming a real life adult. And it's time.
Yeeee Haw!
2 comments:
You go girl! I always love reading your resolutions because you're so good at keeping them! It's something I really admire about you! This will be a great year!
ummm my favorite was moving back to utah!! yes!!!
Post a Comment