Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mini-Letters

blog format inspired by Sarah Alvey. :)

Dear American Airlines... please be nice to my fragile cello!! No issues this time, ok?

Dear University of Utah... please think I'm a good cellist and accept me into your program and let me have the graduate quartet assistantship and stipend. Thanks.

Dear self... lets play the Dvorak concerto in TUNE and with PASSION! Be confident!!

Dear stomach... please please please don't get queasy on the airplane. No one likes to puke at 40,000 feet.

WESWARD HO! It's going to feel REALLY good to cross this audition off of the to-do list.

Here we GoooOOOooo! Wish me luck!

Alsooo, um... 36 days sure is not a lot of days left to wait for a missionary. :)

8 comments:

Rudi said...

Jamilyn! Good luck! I forgot your audition was so soon. You'll be fabulous and I will pray that you will play beautifully.

Becca said...

Good Luck Jamilyn! You will be great :)

AdrianneJayne said...

Woo Woo! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I believe in you Jamilyn!

lynsie said...

Good luck jamie, You will do amazing! I you are such an amazing celloist.

Here And Happy! said...

Come to Mama!

Here And Happy! said...

It was great to have you here for a moment Jayzie! I felt such relief for you when that audition was over. So glad you stuck it! Thanks for holding my hand during hard things too. That meant a lot to me.

sarah joelle said...

jamilyn, you are fantastic and i absolutely LOVE reading your blog. also, your boy comes home SO SOON!! ahhh!!!