Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bored

You've heard that no news is good news, right?

Well I have no new news to share. And in my case, it's pretty lame, cause I'm BORED! So bored. And it's probably my own fault for lacking creativity. I think it would be rad to go play outside in the beautiful weather that finally turned into summer. You know, hiking, swimming, biking, rollerblading, etc? But alas, I can't find any allergy medicine strong enough to stop the incessant sneezing and itchy eyes. And if it is strong enough, I'm asleep for the next 6 hours. My Michigan allergy fix- acupuncture therapy- has also proven disappointingly ineffective. So I hang out inside. With my hoodie and the central air.

I practice cello, study music theory and history for upcoming grad-school entrance exams, clean and organize things, cook things, waste time online and wait for my boyfriend to get off of work and come over so that we can... study some more! -- and watch old movies and TV episodes that came out while he was in Texas. Sound fun?

OK, it's not THAT bad. And some days are pretty fun. But today I'm in a rut. Anyone want to hang out? PLEASE call me!

Next week I start substitute teaching little cellists in the Cheney cello studio. And I'm awaiting news on another job I'm pretty excited about. And this weekend is TAYLORSVILLE DAYZZ. Fun is on its way.

I'm just ready for it NOW.

4 comments:

cuzimmom said...

Don't forget the fam reunion Sat. How much more fun can 1 girl want?

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!!! Not good to be bored! Have you tried taking the alergy pills at night??? Makes for a good nights sleep!

Ashley said...

Taylorsville Dayzz!!! Woot! And why didn't you call me? Except yesterday was busy, so nevermind. Arts Fest tonight? You're probably with Nathan, but I'm gonna text ya anyway.

Here And Happy! said...

Wanna help with report cards? He he! There's a whole plethera of happy times to be had around here--whatchya talkin' about?!