Sunday, September 19, 2010

DAY 28- A SONG THAT MAKES ME FEEL GUILTY

I think this is the hardest one I've had to come up with so far. But since it's Sunday, this one has been in my head. I Stand All Amazed by Charles H. Gabriel has, on occasion, brought me to tears, but other times made me so happy, grateful, and overwhelmed by what Jesus Christ has done for me. I can't help but feel guilty sometimes. But the coolest part is that because of the atonement, I'm not a hopeless case. He'll always take me back, clean me up, and show me who he sees in me. "Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me."

Since the sound file I found doesn't have words, I'll share my favorite verse:

"I marvel that he would descend from his throne divine,
to rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine
That he should extend his great love unto such as I
Sufficient to own, to redeem, and to justify!
Oh it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me
Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me!"

I feel like I need to give photo credit to our wonderful photographer, James Erick, for the engagement pictures that we all love so much. Thanks so much for your comments! Also, the hot car that we were lucky enough to use came from Something Vintage, Something Blue.

1 comment:

Here And Happy! said...

I cried reading this post. The most significant thing I needed to convey to you, as your mother, is the Good News that you just described. It's very tender and gratifying to know that you get it. I love you forever.