Friday, February 25, 2011

Bang!

This is my new favorite game. It's called Bang!
It's all about killing the Sherif. Or the Outlaws. Or the Renegade. And you get to say things like "I'm going to bang Nathan!" I know card games are often lame, but this one truly is creative and intense and fun!

Also. Easter candy is already making it's 2011 appearance. YUM!


Thanks early Easter Bunny! Last weekend was great. Also Thanks Thomas fam. We always have a blast hanging out with your gang. It was fun to finally host the party! And thanks new pals Valerie and Marko- I don't think I've ever been beaten so miserably in bowling. And Thanks Nateorade, The 'Tig and Samewise for letting me "bang" with you on your boys night. And Thanks Lincoln and Washington for being such stellar presidents to honor. I really needed the day off!

Wanna play Bang! with the Morris's? Let us know! I'm serious.


5 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

New font--alright! Loved banging with you guys. We need to do it again soon, so we don't forget how (we're old people). Cadbury Mini-bird eggs--thanks Easter Bunny!
Bwock bwock!

Here And Happy! said...

Your music posts are always so fun and appropriate...you're a deep, deep music geek.

lynsie said...

We want to play. we actualy got that game for christmas and we played it last night with some friends. I wish you lived out here we are having a cowboy party and giving every one there cowboy ahead of time and having them dress up like them. This is our all time favorite game. I love the dynamite card. Did you know there are expander kits and that they play bang in ternaments in vegas. any who we are up for a game of bang when ever. i bet we could play online over skype
;)

Cassie said...

you know we are always up for fun new games! We will have to play in May :) or sooner if you come for a visit!

Jenete said...

Bang was one of the games we found when we were first married. We played it with some friends on Sunday and we got a kick out of the italian western card game and the fact that we were shooting people for Sunday game night.