Friday, February 4, 2011

We're Online

A little more than a month of public internet was just about enough for this Morris fam.

WE GOT INTERNET YESTERDAY!

And it's pretty exciting.

Now Nathan can do Spanish homework at home. He can take math tests at home. I can do endless reading about medieval music theorists at home. And I can blog again! We can skype and facebook and budget while eating breakfast. In our undies. If we want to.

Newlywed life is rolling happily along. I teach, and play cello, and read a lot... Nathan speaks spanish, and studies, and sterilizes surgical instruments. Sometimes we do some dishes. Sometimes we fall asleep watching movies. Sometimes we eat 79 cent mac and cheese at 11:00 pm.

I like how things are.

4 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Welcome back!!

lynsie said...

I remember those days and I remember when we would get somthing new thinking it was so cool and exciting. I am so happy that you are happy.

I love late night mac and cheese nights. and early morning root beer floats just because you can.

and eating atire in any outfit with your hubbie is so nice because it does not matter what you wear together it is all apropriate when it is just the two of you.

Here And Happy! said...

Marriage perks are definitely worth the wait. Thanks for the sleepover--I was able to rest without worry. Welcome back to cyberworld.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are back!! It is the little things that makes your life complete!