We live with my Dad. Which is awesome. We love living here.
But this month he has been gone A LOT on business trips. Which has been really fun. Because it's like Nathan and I get to be newlyweds again living in our own apartment doing what ever at what ever time we want.
So one Sunday night, after spending all Sunday afternoon watching about six consecutive episodes of this show:
We made a batch of cookie dough and didn't bake any of it. We just took the entire bowl down stairs for at least three more episodes. And between the two of us, we ate almost all of it in one night.
We love Community! And now we can keep up with all of the Community references that out good pals like to throw out.
I kind of like the fact that sometimes we can be lazy couch potatoes with no regard for adult responsibilities. I hope this isn't the last time we get to stay up all night watching TV eating cookie dough.


1 comment:
No salmonella poinsoning, I hope??? Sounds like my kind of night.
Post a Comment