Thursday, August 13, 2015


I love Liberty Park!  And I love eating dinner outside.  So on July 25, we ticked another item off of the bucket list and picked up a pizza from Dominos, some fresh mango from Trader Joes, and headed to the park for a lovely evening.  


Ladies and Gentlemen, my sexy husband.  And the dinner.  


Clementine is just thrilled to have free open space to explore and run around.  And she loves this umbrella that we have with a duck head as a handle.  She had also gotten a hair cut that day, so she looks more put together than usual with a side braid and all.  


Clementine had fun collecting pine cones and sticks and visiting other picnic tables.  I love watching her imagination in action.  Here, she is making some kind of pinecone soup, mixing it all together with her stick.  She kept saying "mixa mixa mixa."  


Lets eat dinner in the park every night.  

No comments: