Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy


It's October. Can you believe it?

Nathan is more than 75% done with his mission.

I burned half of his "18 months down" pants. Yippee!

I am giving an hour long presentation on "sound art" in Time-based Intermedia tomorrow. Yikes!

I'm fatter these days than I used to be.

I still love playing the cello.

And Waterstreet Cafe finally has Chai Cider again.

It's fall and I'm a happy girl.

*Jamilyn wonders to herself "Does life ever stop being so crazy busy? And if it did, would I be happy about it?"*

6 comments:

Elisa & Josh said...

That's neat that Nathan only has 6 months left! And good luck on your presentation tomorrow! :)

Stephi said...

I'm glad you're happy! :) love ya have a great weekend

cuzimmom said...

You still look pretty "thin & trim" in your pictures. "fatter" is what happens to us old people.
Sounds like you are enjoying life half a continent away. We miss you & can't wait until spring time when the birds sing, the flowers bloom, and Jamilyn comes home!!
The "other"Beckstroms

Anonymous said...

you crazy mormons.....

Here And Happy! said...

Good going on that presentation. I'm sure you were awesome! Fat comes and goes. And comes. And...comes. Get to know it. Name it maybe, and you'll be friends. I'm a bonefied heifer and I'm lovin' life! Keep up the good wait. It's nice to contemplate the future once in awhile. I miss Nathan! He sounds so good.

Anonymous said...

p h a t