Hi Jame, will you PLEASE come to NH for Christmas? How fun would that be? Just know we love you and miss you and hope your "owies" as Caroline said, get better soon. Oh and also, my mom started taking cello a couple months ago. She laughs when she talks about it because she "squeaks" a lot, but i was excited to tell you!
I'm so jealous of Grandma Mary. Please come home someday and bring Woodruff and give ME cello lessons! I'll save up so I can afford you. Do you need a kiss on that?
I think I can still play Go Tell Aunt Rhody...maybe. That music looks intense! Hope life is well. All I see are the walls of the library...study, study, study :)
8 comments:
wow! way to go, my beautiful, talented, hard working friend. can you pass some of that along to the girl who stayed in bed all weekend?
Hi Jame, will you PLEASE come to NH for Christmas? How fun would that be? Just know we love you and miss you and hope your "owies" as Caroline said, get better soon. Oh and also, my mom started taking cello a couple months ago. She laughs when she talks about it because she "squeaks" a lot, but i was excited to tell you!
I'm so jealous of Grandma Mary. Please come home someday and bring Woodruff and give ME cello lessons! I'll save up so I can afford you. Do you need a kiss on that?
if your hands were as dainty as mine it wouldnt be an issue
That's my girl!!!
yikes! you're amazing, Jami - love ya
WOW! Good for you!
I think I can still play Go Tell Aunt Rhody...maybe. That music looks intense! Hope life is well. All I see are the walls of the library...study, study, study :)
Post a Comment