Monday, September 21, 2009

New (school) Year Resolutions










My Fall Goals
Finally!

1. Stick to my Schedule
2. Use my Cello Practice Tracker
3. Learn Recital Rep by December
4. Get a 4.0
5. Talk to family at least 1x a week
6. Write Nathan 1x a week
7. Use my aerobics pass more than 15 times
8. Express Gratitude
9. Refrain from Gossip
10. Build Testimony

Life is going well for this busy midwest musician. I'm subbing for the South West Symphony this weekend, and practicing my little fingers raw. I suddenly REALLY MISS MY FAMILY! I probably won't be going home for Christmas. :( Does anyone know a nice, tidy person who needs a roommate ASAP? I seem to have lost mine...

4 comments:

cuzimmom said...

Are you going to be able to go to NH?

Anonymous said...

goal number 11...yell at pedestrians more

Adam B said...

Where is your roommate? What happened? Sorry about Christmas and all, do you blame us? I guess when you have your little peas it will be your turn to hog the parents :) We still need to know about that awesome pic on the top of your blog...is it a puddle duck original?

Here And Happy! said...

Will you e-mail me this pic? I love it I love it I love it! I can help with #5.