Question to all rude girls out there:
Is it because you're bored, malicious, generally unexcited with your own lives, struggling with low self esteem, PMSsy, addicted to lying,JEALOUS, misinformed, {sensationalizing}, or just plain RUDE that causes you to make up horrible gossip, spread it around, and laugh about it?
I know I shouldn't care. Advice from 9th grade teacher Mr. Saltas rings in my ears
"Let it run off you like water off a duck's back."
I'm trying.
But I've ALSO been trying really hard to be nice and accepting of all kinds of people here. I've been nothing but kind to these girls. AND IT'S NOT EASY! I don't understand why people HATE!
Before you say anything about anyone else, probably make sure you know it's true. Don't sensationalize, embellish, or make up stuff to fill in what you don't understand!! Actually, maybe just mind your own business and take care of yourselves. You have no idea what people might be going through. Or how far your feathers will spread.
{I stole this video from Cassee's latest blog. I hope she doesn't mind. But it goes along quite nicely with what I have on my mind these last few days. And now I want to see this movie.}
5 comments:
Jamilyn! Girl!
You are so amazing! I don't know how anyone could think up anything mean to say about you! Boo them!
After seeing this movie-- I HATE this clip! But i really enjoyed this film! You should see it!
We love you here in West Jordan!!!
You are WONDERFUL and very LOVED!!! Most people here don't listen or care about what little people say. Stay strong girl!!!
now all those hookers and hoes know how you feel. and thats realer than the real deal holyfield. - snoop dogg
Probably best that you got that off your chest. Any casualties yet?
Post a Comment