Monday, April 19, 2010

Huzzah!

Can ya find me?


Played the heck out of the Smetana Piano Trio on Thusday night
Rocked out the cello choral in William Tell Overture on Sunday
Also survived Bruckner's 4th Symphony
Read through Schubert's Cello Quintet in C major
And learned Popper Etude #2 ... just for fun!

I'm finally starting to feel like a real cellist! Woo Hoo!

Two more weeks until Graduation. One more month until Utah.

Write a paper
Take a final
GIVE a final :)
and Graduate Oral Exams!
Sell my excess
Pack up the rest
Sell the last month of my lease
And talk to Nathan on the telephone! :) Almost any time I want.

I'm starting to feel really nostalgic about this place. Last cello lesson with Uch, Last WMU symphony concert, last rehearsal with the Con Brio Trio, last MUGS meeting, last studio class. Soon I'll have to turn in my practice room and office keys. Too soon.

Ya know what? This Michigan chapter in the life of Jamilyn has been a really good one! Life-altering, as a matter of fact. And it's not quite done yet. Plan: enjoy every last "last" to the fullest. And then have a heck of a road trip HOME!


3 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

Girl.
you are amazing!

Sounds like you've accomplished a lot of great things! Good luck with all of the other great things you've yet to do!

Here And Happy! said...

That's quite a list of "have done's" and "to do's". So...you 'bout done?

fsqanne said...

Oh Jamilyn, I am so PROUD of you!!