HAHAHAHAHA, that's amazing.CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! You're amazing. Cello today - the world tomorrow.
woot woot. Congradulations Master Beckstrom. Good luck with the rest of your exams. and have fun your last days in Michigan
CONGRATS!! Yay! Jami is a Master! Oh, you know what that reminds me of... The Stepford Wives. :)
Master Beckstrom...Master Beckstrom...Ooh ooh ooh...may I say something? You have been gone too long. Now that you're big stuff, how 'bout you come on home.HUGE CONGRATS, MUTI STYLE!!!
Only if you return the title to me :) Master Beckstrom Jr. Soon to be (Dr. Beckstrom)
Oh yah...and congrats!!!
YAY for Master Beckstrom! That is so awesome!! :) congrats
Yesa master... As you wish! I'm so proud of you!
Pagbati! (Congratulations in Tagalog...) :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA, that's amazing.
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! You're amazing. Cello today - the world tomorrow.
woot woot. Congradulations Master Beckstrom. Good luck with the rest of your exams. and have fun your last days in Michigan
CONGRATS!! Yay! Jami is a Master! Oh, you know what that reminds me of... The Stepford Wives. :)
Master Beckstrom...Master Beckstrom...Ooh ooh ooh...may I say something? You have been gone too long. Now that you're big stuff, how 'bout you come on home.HUGE CONGRATS, MUTI STYLE!!!
Only if you return the title to me :) Master Beckstrom Jr.
Soon to be (Dr. Beckstrom)
Oh yah...and congrats!!!
YAY for Master Beckstrom! That is so awesome!! :) congrats
Yesa master... As you wish! I'm so proud of you!
Pagbati!
(Congratulations in Tagalog...) :)
Post a Comment