On June 16, through the wind and the rain and the sun and the heat, we spent a few super fun hours at Hogle Zoo. Our little Clementine is a lover of animals AND dinosaurs. Thus, the zoo right now is her ZONE! She had such a blast. She loved the dinosaur displays they have going on right now, and she wasn't even afraid of the life sized dinos until we got to the T-Rex. She also loved the giraffes, monkeys and the elephants and happily ran from habitat to habitat.
I am proud of Nathan and I for making the adult decision to NOT buy Dippin' Dots. As good as they taste, and as rarely as we get to eat them, they really just are too expensive for what they are. Maybe making adult decisions is too boring to blog about...
The carousel was a big hit this year. Nathan got Clementine to wave at me each time she went around, and it was the cutest thing. I could hear her saying "wheeee!"
I love the zoo. I'm really glad we were able to go.
More photos to come. Because my phone is struggling to upload. Please stand by.
No comments:
Post a Comment