I love the farmers market! I love the people-watching, and the food samples, and the fresh flowers and herbs and veggies and the buskers and the local arts and crafts for sale. I love being out in the cool freshness of the morning and feeling awake and productive.
Even though we live pretty close, we decided to drive on over. We took Samson and loaded the little lady up in her stroller, and even found an amazing parking spot. We did one and a half circles around the market before settling on our spoils. Clementine snagged a new darling dress from a local hand-made clothing vendor, Tiny Tot Threads, after trying on several color and style options. :) Nathan got a new leather wallet, which will be a wonderful upgrade from carrying around his loose cards and cash unprotected, as he has been doing for a while now. And for breakfast, we both got fresh fruit danishes and the famous mint limeade. We donated to the homeless fund, which got us a copy of the Homeless Newspaper, and I donated a dollar to an awesome little violin player saving up money to go to ISSI. We sat in the grass and enjoyed the atmosphere, and then Clementine begged to play at the park. Samson got many compliments for being so dang handsome, and he got to meet many friends- both human and canine- along the way.
Thanks, Farmers Market. I'm sure we will be back again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment