Guys, does anybody blog anymore? Seems like all of the blogs that I used to read on the regular are dead as a door knob.
Well, mine was too. But I'm bringing it back to life!
With the SUMMER 2015 MORRIS FAMILY BUCKET LIST!
Last time I blogged, I was drowning in a terrible work/life imbalance. I was sinking further and further into unhappiness, despite my 2015 new years resolution to Find Happiness. (I should blog about that too!) I was "in my dark place." (said in a scary voice like Stuey from SNL)
But since my last blog post, I have quit my job as the Sistema Director at American Preparatory Academy- woo hoo! Best decision I've made for myself in a long time! Now I get to spend more time reading, planting, cleaning and organizing, and most importantly to me- being a good wife and mom to my little family. And enjoying the beautiful city in which we live.
ENTER: SUMMER BUCKET LIST!
I made a list of all of the fun things I want to do with my family this summer- inspired by my wonderful sister-in-law, Andrea, who does this every year. I'm jumping on board, and getting out there to do fun stuff while the sun is hot and the days are long. And I'm so excited about it!
I'm so excited about it that I want to blog about each item I get to cross off the list.
Get ready guys, this is going to be more fun than you've seen around these parts in a LONG time.

1 comment:
I'm glad you're blogging again! This is fun to read, and I'm excited FOR you for your summer adventures!
Post a Comment