1. My Mom
2. My Dad
3. Nathan
4. Master Francis
4 places I visit over and over:
1. school
2. Target
3. post office
4. meijers
4 People I text or email on a regular basis:
1. Nyle
4 People I text or email on a regular basis:
1. Nyle
2. Nathan
3. Mom
4. Ashley... sort of regularly
4 favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio salad
4 favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio salad
2. babaganoush wraps with olives and peppers and feta cheese and lots of veggies
3. fajitas
4. pears and cinnimon
4 places I would rather be:
1. outside
4 places I would rather be:
1. outside
2. home with my fam for Sunday dinner
3. with Nathan anywhere
4. Italy
4 Things I would rather be doing:
1. vacationing somewhere tropical
4 Things I would rather be doing:
1. vacationing somewhere tropical
2. going on a walk to explore KZoo
3. hanging out with my pals from home
4. hanging out with my new pals here
4 Movies I watch over and over:
1. Elizabethtown
4 Movies I watch over and over:
1. Elizabethtown
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Little Women
4. Anne of Green Gables
4 T.V. shows I watch over and over:
1. The Office
4 T.V. shows I watch over and over:
1. The Office
2. Seinfeld
3. Friends
4. I used to watch Dress My Nest at work
4 Bands I love:
1. The Rocket Summer
4 Bands I love:
1. The Rocket Summer
2. Death Cab for Cutie
3. The Beatles
4. U2
4 Songs I love:
1. Hey There Delilah- Plain White Ts
4 Songs I love:
1. Hey There Delilah- Plain White Ts
2. Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews Band
3. Drops of Jupiter- Train
4. Sampson- Regina Spektor
1 comment:
OH my goodness, I'm so behind on your blog! I love that you listed me as one of the four people you love. That made my day. :)
Post a Comment