Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Heart Lake Michigan!

Today was a great day...  I tried to get my new student ID card but the computer system was down so I couldn't do that.  I tried to get the key to my new office but the lady I needed to talk to was out to lunch.  I tried to get a cello locker but they weren't giving out lockers until school starts.  I went to Target to buy a really cute dress I saw there on Monday, but they were all out of my size.  

AND THEN I got to go to Lake Michigan!!  And I was happy!



Even though it was kind of an overcast day, the lake was BeAuTiFuL and warm and so fun.  It was my first time ever going to one of the Great Lakes.  It looks just like the ocean.  You can't see the other shore line, but it's not salty!  For those who know (cause until today, I sure didn't!) I went to South Haven Beach.  Since I loved it so much, other friends are taking me to Grand Haven tomorrow.  Supposedly it's supposed to be better.  I'll let ya know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have to take notice of the light house. I believe I have it in one of the calendars I bought. I noticed there was one in your picture. Which one is that. I am glad you enjoyed the lake. Sounds like you are seeing it all. I was going to take a picture of that same sign for the university but they drove passed too quickly so I didn't get a picture either.

Here And Happy! said...

Can you say JEALOUS with me? That looks so so fun! How was the other beach? Eagerly awaiting details and more pics. Love yo' Muti

Grandma Susie said...

Jamilyn--I am enjoying reading about all of your adventures. Keep up the good work!