Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pictures and Videos Galore!

My mom and I went to the Colbie Callait and John Mayer Concert at USANA for her big birthday celebration.  We totally had fun dancing around and singing, even though the lawn crowd was kinda lame-o!  One of my favorite things about concerts, besides the music of course, are concert T-shirts, and I felt like John's was pretty dang cool this time!  

I got a much needed pedicure and I felt like it turned out especially cute!  I wanted to share it with the world!
I got over my strange anxiety and finally visited Nathan's mom.  We caught up on life and his family and shared funny stories and pictures about Nathan.  It was a fun night and some long over-due bonding with the mother of the missionary I love!  
Speaking of the missionary I love, he's been out for 1/6 of his two year service to the Lord and people of San Antonio Texas.  It was really exciting to fill up half of the first tower of his countdown chart.  Don't make fun, I celebrate even the tiniest landmarks here!  He has less than 600 days left!  Woot!  

This past weekend, two of my best friends ever... Ashley and Katie... came up to Logan to visit me.  They came to the opera which was really fun, and then slept over in my oven-hot house.  What good sports they are!  The next day Katie had to help her brother move :(  While she was gone, Ashley and I floated the Logan canal, tried the new True Aggie cafe, browsed the Global Village gift shop, and sipped a little lavender Italian soda at Citrus and Sage.  Fun day! 



I'm going to miss these girls... and this town!


5 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

Ahhh...the butt-numbing joy of free-floating in cold water. I'm so jealous! Will you consider a re-run in the future and invite your muti? I would definitely do this!

Elisa & Josh said...

You're absolutely right-even though we aren't good at hanging out we can still keep in touch this way. And your blog is way cute! Sounds like you've had a fun summer! Let's keep blogging for sure.

AdrianneJayne said...

That looks SO fun! I have yet to float down any Utah rivers. I'm also really jealous that you got to go to such an amazing concert! I bet it was phenom! I can't wait to go to Jack Johnson on Monday! Anyway.. Yes, consider us blog friends!

Day by Day Design said...

Oh I am so jealous! I would have loved to go to that concert!! I hope you had a marvelous time!! HOw is your mom doing by the way?

Adam B said...

Too much fun! I just read your entire blog. COuld it be possible that my little sister is a "mother hen"? It is fun to read your blog and get to know your thoughts "and such" since I haven't really been around you much since you "arrived" post highschool. I look forward to reading you more! Good luck with the move and I hope that Michigan treats you well!