1) I am unbelievably squeemish about blood... talking about blood or watching TV shows/ movies about blood or watching people get shots or even getting my blood pressure taken. These are things that all make me VERY woosy and uncomfortable.
2) I have trouble sleeping if my room is messy.
3) After a HORRIBLE experience at a haunted house with my Aunt Rachel and all my cousins when I was 8 years, I REFUSE to ever go to a haunted house ever ever again. I tried a haunted corn maze last year with a bunch of friends, hoping that maybe I've grown out of this silly fear, but it only made me more sure that I'm ok to pass up haunted houses for the rest of my life. I have a hard time with really terribly scary movies too. I'm a wimp.
4) I really like reading poetry- like the abstract kind that you have to dig deep to find any meaning. And sometimes I read them not to find meaning, but because I like the way the strings of words and syllables and sounds feel when they are said out loud. It's sort of a transcendent experience for me.
5) Eating things like dairy products, caffeine, and red meet make my tummy really sick and flu-like. So I try my best not to eat these things. The hardest one for me is not eating ice cream. I sure love ice cream!
6) I have a funny fascination with above-ground water towers that have the town name printed on them. I think they are awesome and funny looking and a great idea for every mid-west town! I wish Kalamazoo had one...
TAG Elisa and... MOM! Write 6 random facts about yourself. If you want to.
3 comments:
Yah, remember Niagara Falls when your whole family went to Nightmares and you just sat in the Lobby which on initial appearance seemed more scary to be alone in then in the haunted house with your fam. By the way good choice on that one...the haunted house is much much more scary than the lobby alone!!!
Ok six random facts:
1. I need at least one foot exposed in order to sleep peacefully at night.
2. I sweat. Quarts. Gallons.
3. I'm hopelessly fascinated by little living things of all kinds.
4. I'm obsessed with driving. I like to drive fast and far. Some people sew to relax, some golf...I drive. I could support a small nation with the revenue from my speeding tickets alone. TConfess.
5. I want to see the whole earth before I die. I love going to other countries and finding out that there is more than one good way to stack a pickle.
6. I think I've always known this random fact, but it's come in to clear focus only recently. The people in my family are my favorites.
K I'll try and do it but it'll take me a day or two to think about it. :)
Post a Comment