Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged By Elisa... enjoy!

3 Names you go by - James- Jami- Jamilyn
3 Things you are wearing right now - Green sweater, brown shirt that says "leaf me alone", jade ring
3 Restaurants I love -Cafe Rio, Shwarma King, Kamin
3 Favorite things to do -Play Cello, go on walk/ talks with friends, email my missionary
3 Trips to plan on this year - weekend fun in Chicago, home for Christmas, some amazing musical experience in the summer
3 Things you want badly - To be better at orchestra music, for the next 18 months to fly by so Nathan can come home, for my mom to kick cancer and be completely healthy
3 People who will do this - uh.... I hate answering this kind of question.  Who ever wants to will do it.  Who ever is bored and wants to waste time.
3Pets you have/had - "Kismet Thank My Lucky Stars" little black pomeranian who I miss terribly, Jessie my cockatiel in elementary school, and little Aleesha my childhood hampster
3 Things you did yesterday - Got a 95% on my theory test (woot!), had an awesome cello lesson, made a "happy 6 months" card for Nathan
3 Things you ate today - It's only 11:00 am, so there hasn't been lots of time yet to eat, but I did have a bowl of cheerios and a blueberry smoothie and I've been snacking on dried cherries and almonds.
3 goals - Get a 4.0, practice cello 4-5 hours a day, learn to speak like a Michigander
3 Fears - Letting people down, not "making it" in the big scary music world, and of course, hippopotamuses! 
3 Things you plan on doing today - practicing orchestra music until I can finally play 5th movement of Bartok, working on my program notes research project, going to Jake's birthday/ Office party!
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - Going to pitch systems and tuning class prepared and ready to learn, running a cello sectional for orchestra so that we can hopefully figure out how to play together as a section, and watching the presidential debates with Annalaura
3 Favorite Holidays -4th of July, Easter, Christmas (and halloween)
3 Favorite beverages - 
water, iced chai with soy, home made fruit smoothies

OK now it's my turn to tag.  I tag... STACI ARMSTRONG, ASHLEY TOLMAN, and LYNSIE HARMON

2 comments:

Rudi said...

Ooh, your blog is pretty! Only 6 more hours till the office! woohoo!

Staci said...

YAY jamilyn! okay, i'm working on it...