Are you your mother's daughter or what!!!! I'm glad you won't be alone anymore clear out there in the cold, cruel world. We love ya!! Aunt Jan (& fam)predi
Awww. what a cute little baby guinea pig! That's a great idea. I remember when Jana got her rats - I was scared of them, but they added a comic relief to the apartment. And they definitely grew on me. Thanks for listening to me today and for telling me your interesting stories. I love you, Jami!
She's a real beauty Jayzie. I love how shiny she is! It will be great for you to have someone waiting for you at home, even if her best conversation includes the word "weet"! Thanks for calling. **
hahah this makes me laugh. im freaked out by animals!! i dont know what to do with myself around them.. how to hold them, feed them.. anything!! so good for you for being able to keep a pet alive, it would surely die if i was in charge of it. ooops!
when are you coming to UTAH!? come out here and meet all of us! we wan to see you!!
12 comments:
Are you your mother's daughter or what!!!! I'm glad you won't be alone anymore clear out there in the cold, cruel world. We love ya!! Aunt Jan (& fam)predi
you did it! good for you :) i hope gloria is a good friend to you.
Awww. what a cute little baby guinea pig! That's a great idea. I remember when Jana got her rats - I was scared of them, but they added a comic relief to the apartment. And they definitely grew on me. Thanks for listening to me today and for telling me your interesting stories. I love you, Jami!
She's a real beauty Jayzie. I love how shiny she is! It will be great for you to have someone waiting for you at home, even if her best conversation includes the word "weet"! Thanks for calling. **
Jaymie I am so happy for you for adopting a new member into your home. Its so fun to be a pet parent you will love it.
that is so much fun, and what a name:). Hope school is going good.
Aw, how cute! I keep thinking I need to get another pet... But Princess keeps my hands pretty full.
hahah this makes me laugh. im freaked out by animals!! i dont know what to do with myself around them.. how to hold them, feed them.. anything!! so good for you for being able to keep a pet alive, it would surely die if i was in charge of it. ooops!
when are you coming to UTAH!? come out here and meet all of us! we wan to see you!!
can i be gloria's godmother?
Lol she's so cute! That part about you thanking Gloria for being herself really made me laugh. :)
you and your PIGS James! Oh why do you love them so? She's dang cute - so silky. Gloria is a great name too. I'm jealous :o)
I must admit that I am surprised, but if it is a pig you want it is a pig you'll get!
Post a Comment