Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Joy and Peace

I recommend this holiday album to all my friends...
as a lover of music
as a lover of cello
as a lover of Yo Yo Ma
(and his friends)
as a lover of jazz
as a lover of uniqueness
as a lover of peace and joy
and a lover of Christmas!

I saw it at target and thought how cliche it would be for me to jump at the opportunity to buy it.  So I left it on the display.  But by the time I reached the checkout, I talked myself into it.  Now it has been in my car CD player all week bringing me peace and joy where ever I go!  Give it a listen!  I think you'll like it!

3 comments:

Staci said...

ooh! i think i'll take a gander at it! yeah, i saw it at borders but had left my wallet in the car. so i'll have to go back and get it.

Stephi said...

haha rudi was just listening to this on youtube yesterday! :) I hope you have a wonderful and fulfilling break!

Anonymous said...

I remember this guy from Sesame Street...