Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8

How does one blog about people when those people read one's blog now??

Juries... OVER!  And it went really well.  :)  Thumbs up from Bruce.  Yee haw!

Time to study for finals.  I'm such a terrible procrastinator.  Can I blame you for that one, Mom?

Sometimes time is unreal.  Will I really be back in SLC in 2 days?  Will I really get to hear Nathan's voice in 17 days??  UNREAL I tell you!!

AnnaLaura and Brieanna came over for "early morning seminary" today at yellow house.  7:30 is EARLY but holy smokes, it's worth it.  How am I so lucky to have these amazing people in my life?

"These woods are lovely, dark and deep.  
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep."

Indeed many miles.  I have no time to "sit and watch the woods fill up with snow"... metaphorically speaking.   I love Robert Frost.  

I learned a lot from 1 John 4:18 yesterday.  I love it when prayers are answered.

One final thought...

I wouldn't give up email Monday.  
Not. For. Anything.  Anything!!

4 comments:

lynsie said...

wahoo for geting to talk to nathan that will be so much fun for you tell him hi from the harmon family, and happy the b-day on wednesday i will give you a call.

Ashley said...

I miss you James! Your blogs are so great to read. I wanna grow up to be like you someday! As Beyonce once said, "You are who you’re around. And if I don’t want to be like you, I don’t want to be around you." Well, I want to be around you and Katie and Lynsie! Can't wait for Christmas!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!! You blog so blog stalkers like me can read what is going on....You have some amazing thoughts going through your head. Lots of life experiences going on in Michigan.....good for you! Hope so see you once you hit Utah soil!!

Adam B said...

Welcome to the procrastination culb...well I guess you don't need a welcome, but what I am trying to say is that we are definitely in the same boat and I think my boat has some serious holes in it!!!