He calls it ten days in late autumn. I call it crazy. Unfortunately there aren't many pictures to show for Michigan Nick's great Utah adventure.
We saw lights at Temple Square...
And ate at Cafe Rio...
... and that's about it! Not really. But I don't know what else to say about Dec. 13-19, 2008. Definitely not anything I expected. But certainly enjoyable.
Met the fam
met the pals
made wonderful banana pancakes
and wassail
kicked my butt in Canasta
spent hours in the cold
and enjoyed A Christmas Carol.
I hope it was worth the 3,073.2 miles on the BMW, man!
Sheesh, what's a girl to think??
7 comments:
what's a girl to think? well, for one, just enjoy your time with nick. he's a really cool guy. and second, be flattered without feeling obligated. you'll make the right decision. i know you will. and you can vent all you want when i'm down in slc next. hopefully the weather will cooperate this time!! i miss you jamilyn!!
I like that, "feel flattered without feeling obligated."
It's true.
Anyways, LOVE YOU Jamilyn!
I agree with Stace. It looks like you had an awesome time, and nothing to worry about. And you will make the right decision. I love you. :)
Leave all the drama behind and come be a sister wife with me. lol. good luck and stick with what you know is the right thing to do. don't ingnor that and it will all work out
How surprising was the arrival of this boy? I'm glad to have a memory to go along with any dialogue we might share about said boy in the future. Nice to meet ya, huh?
I say, forget everyone else's advice, find the hottest boy at First Night next week, and marry him in Vegas on the first day of 2009. What's a new year for, after all? Joking, joking... But if you take me up on this for real, I best be one of the people there with ya in Vegas!!
Post a Comment