Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Outlook

Sometimes life is crazy, no matter what you do.  You just can't control it.  
So this is me relenting control.  I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens.  

This is hard for me.  But also exciting and fun.

Jesse McCartney would tell me...

"Don't stress, don't stress, don't stress!"

Alright Jess, I'm giving it a try.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Jesse McCartney of "Beautiful Soul" fame? Oh, Jami... I haven't heard any of his other songs, so I guess I can't pass judgment just yet... And I love your playlist song! One of my favorite Christmas songs!

Here And Happy! said...

Good attitude Jayzie! I'm glad you're home, even if your life is complicated...just come get in my cubby anytime k?

Staci said...

jamilyn, my advice is to go with it. no decision is permanent. and really, you don't even have to make "the decision" right now. just have fun and love everything life throws at you. i'm here for you if you need to talk. i'm glad i'm coming down this weekend! hugs!

AdrianneJayne said...

Goood Luck, my dear!

p.s. you and your sibs look SOOOOOOOOOO much alike!

Stephi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephi said...

Take care of yourself, my darling,and do what you gotta do! It's true.. sometimes stuff happens that we can't change, and so we need to just go with it and enjoy the ride. Thanks for being a good example to me. I need that. Call me sometime, whenever! Love ya.